Wednesday, May 14, 2014

On 10:20 AM by Unknown in    No comments








Hello Lovelies! I am pleased to inform you that my town is ready for download. Although it is in beta the town is fully functional with the exception that it lacks sims. Sims and NPC will be added at a later time, for adding them involves a slew of cheats and mucking about in the content of the save!

All expansion packs and stuff packs are needed to play!

You will also need my berrified lots found in my downloads!

Store items:


Lots from Lucky Palms and Sunlite Tides were also used.

Since this is a BETA please be aware that there will be future changes to the world, more residential lots and, eventually, sims. If you would like your sims to debut in the town shoot me a message. You will be given proper credit!

During game play if you notice bugs PLEASE let me know so that I can fix them for the final release. Also I am open to constructive criticism if you have ideas to improve upon the world.

TOU:

DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS WORLD AS YOUR OWN!

Really don’t I will become very cross and wish horrid things on you, like constant stub toes and hangnails.

Of course you are more than willing to change it up however you like for your personal enjoyment. Also if you are interest in an empty version of the world just contact me and I will send it to you.

Enjoy!

Download


0 comments:

Post a Comment